Thursday, 25 March 2010

Whinge

I don't have a great deal to update regarding my TYSIC today. Not much has changed since my last blog and I haven't completed my two mini-goals yet.

I was having a good day, no more lectures now until after the Easter break and time for me to attempt to catch up with my work. Then this evening I've had to say no to two inivitations to go out, see my friends and have fun. It's times like this that I regret giving up work and going to uni. I know it'll pay off in the end, but there are patches when the experience is utterly crap. My friends from outside uni obviously all work and have normal lives where they can meet up with each other and be sociable. I miss this. Even my uni friends get out and about, mainly by drinking their loan money I think as they're the correct uni age and are mainly supported by generous parents. I can't do that as my loan goes to pay for boring grown up things like the rent, which I may or may not be able to make this month coming (it gets paid the week before the loan comes in).

Yes, I know, I could (and possibly should) work during semester time but then I can garuantee I wouldn't get a 1st. I made my decision to be poor during term time so that I could focus on my studying and usually I'm happy to lay in the bed that I've made, but occasionally on days like this I hate it.

I'll feel better later I'm sure. I'll defintiely feel better when I get to the exams and at least have a vague idea what the questions are asking me. But for now I feel wretched and I'll whine at whoever's daft enough to read it!

I promise to be in a better mood next time I blog. Have a nice evening x

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it sucks to be sensible, but you'll nearly always be better off in the end.
    Good luck with Uni. I can't make up my mind if I want to commit to more education or not, so I've only got it as a 'maybe' on my TYSIC.

    ReplyDelete