Thursday, 18 March 2010

My First Blog!

Ok, so I'm a little late at jumping on the TYSIC blog bandwagon, but this seemed to be the easiest way to follow everyone else's blogs for the challenge. I've never written a blog before and sometimes struggle with the 140 characters that Twitter allows me, so wish me luck!

I aim to mainly blog about the TYSIC although I imagine I will end up waffling about various other less important/inspiring things in my life. Anyway, I only had two goals for my TYSIC:

1 - get my PhD
2 - procrastinate less in day to day life and try and be a little bit more proactive

However I'm finding that the first is a very long term goal and will most likely take the full ten years and the second is extremely hard to monitor in any kind of tangible way. I may end up trying to set myself smaller goals to break the ten years down, or add another one or two to the list as time goes on.

I doubt anyone will actually follow my blog, but it's something for me to keep a track of myself and use it to kick myself up the arse as and when I need to.

Good luck to my fellow TYSICers. I shall waffle more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment