Monday, 17 May 2010

Quick Update

Good evening blogland. Just a quick note to prevent myself from falling off the blog wagon again so soon after my return.

TSYIC news is sparce really. I'm still revising in preparation for my exams - first one next week!

Jogging news - we've decided to run twice a week. Our first mid-week adventure last Thrsday was fun. The park was quiet save for a few other joggers and the appearance of what appeared to be a jogging club. We managed to run two laps, walking the the one between them. Unfortunately my legs were killing me for Saturday morning's jog so less running was managed than normal. Even with my spangly new trainers the inside of my shins are still playing me up. Hopefully they'll get better with time.

In other news I have another poxy cold. This has not enhanced my mood.

I'm off to grab an early night now to see if I can sleep off my lurgy. Apologies for a dreadful blog, I'll write again when (hopefully) I have something better to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment